Seattle Lock & Door - Emergency Lockout Seattle, WA
What can you do when your lock jams or you lose your keys? You need to get in touch with a competent locksmith for help. If you are located anywhere in the Seattle, WA region, then Seattle Lock & Door’s 24 hour emergency locksmith service is your best bet – especially if you’re in a hurry and can’t afford to wait around for hours on end for help to arrive. We pride ourselves on our lightning-quick response times and we endeavor to get the job done as quickly as possible without compromising on the workmanship in any way. Our professionals can replace your locks, rekey them, make you new keys, and handle lockouts in a short span of time, leaving you free to go about your day as usual. Our services are affordably priced and we are a one stop solution for all your locksmithing needs, whether you’re a home, business, or car owner. We have faithfully served the local community for a very long time and you can rely on our locksmiths to be professional and trustworthy.
Lightning-Quick Key Cutting Services
We have the equipment and the expertise necessary to craft precision-engineered keys in a matter of minutes:
- Keys for home and business property locks: We can make replacement keys for all manner of locks you use in your home or business property.
- New car keys made: Your car dealer isn’t your only source for new car keys. In fact, we can make you keys cheaper and quicker than your dealer ever could. We can make standard car keys, keys with remote, and transponder car keys.
Every key we cut is precision-engineered and extensively checked for defects. We use state-of-the-art equipment to make your keys, so we can churn out keys in a matter of minutes. We use high-quality key blanks, so every key you get from us will last you a long, long time.
Home, Car, and Business Lockout Assistance
Being locked out of your property can be a frustrating or nightmarish experience, depending on the circumstances. Our locksmiths can:
- Unlock home and business doors without damage: We can get most locks open – including malfunctioning keyless electronic ones – without damaging your property in any way. We have the tools and experience necessary to get doors open quickly.
- Provide roadside assistance for car owners: Are you stranded out of your car anywhere in Seattle or surrounding areas? We can have a team at your location in a short span of time. Apart from opening locked doors, we can unlock a locked trunk too.
Security Safe and File Cabinet Services
We provide a range of safe and file cabinet services for home and business owners in the local area, namely:
- Installing new safes and file cabinets: We can install high-security safes and file cabinets for your commercial business or regular ones for your home property.
- Unlocking safes and file cabinets: Having trouble opening your safe, perhaps because you lost the combination to it? Our experts can get it open without damaging your possessions.
- Repair and replacement: Does your safe or file cabinet need to be repaired? Call us and we’ll do our best to help you. If the item in question can’t be repaired, we can replace it.
- Changing locks and combinations: You can also hire us to change the locks on your safe and file cabinets, as well as their combinations. If the manufacturer did not include a lock on your cabinet, we can install a new one.
Security Specialists for Businesses
Commercial properties are difficult to secure against external threats. They have to be open to a lot of people daily and yet the possessions inside them need to be secured. Our business locksmiths can:
- Install high-security locks: We can install regular mechanical as well as electronic high-security locks on doors, windows, garages, and other items that need to be secured.
- Install push bars on fire exits: Emergency exits on large commercial buildings are best secured by getting push bars with alarms installed.
- Create master key systems: Want better control over who has access to what area of your building? We can make you a master key system for that very purpose.
Lock Rekeying for Better Access Control
Lock rekeying is a cost-effective way to effectively secure your property. We recommend you hire our lock rekeying service when:
- Moving to a new property: When you move to a new property, the old owners, tenants, and even the contractors still have access to the building. Lock rekeying is a cost-effective way to change that.
- Have a falling out with someone: Did your relationship with a spouse, ex-employee, or ex-tenant turn sour? With rekeying, you can deny them access to your building.
- Lose your old keys: The person who finds your old keys may not always have the best intentions. With rekeying, your old keys will no longer work with the locks.
To learn more about our services, get in touch with us on 206-317-8082 today!
Seattle Lock & Door is a recognized and respected name in the Seattle, WA region. We have done our best to provide local residents a trustworthy, reliable, and affordable service during the near ten years we have been operational. We endeavor to make our customers happy by providing them a value-for-money service and ensuring that any work we do is top notch. We employ a team of handpicked locksmiths that have many years of working experience behind them, and we arm them with state-of-the-art equipment that allows them to make short work of most problems. No job is too big or too small for us. You can hire our all-inclusive services at any time that’s convenient for you, and you can rest assured that we’ll do the job right.
Why Are We Perfect For the Job at Hand?
You can trust us with every job, big and small. We are committed to providing you with a great service at affordable prices. Here are some reasons why countless customers trust us to be their go-to locksmith during times of trouble:
- 24-hour Availability: We are available to hire round the clock. You can call us when it’s most convenient for you. You can book us to work at night, too.
- Reaches all of Seattle, WA: Our mobile locksmith units can reach all areas of Seattle and surrounding areas in very short time, enabling us to provide you with a doorstep service.
- Rock-Bottom Pricing: No matter what you need us to do, we won’t charge you beyond a reasonable standard rate. We don’t charge extra for emergencies or night work.
- Highly Trained Team: Our team is trained to be friendly and polite, and our members are dab hands at locksmithing work. You can rely on them to do the job quickly and effectively.
We Provide Emergency Lockout in the following zip codes.
98101, 98102, 98103, 98104, 98105, 98106, 98107, 98108, 98109, 98111, 98112, 98113, 98114, 98115, 98116, 98117, 98118, 98119, 98121, 98122, 98124, 98125, 98126, 98127, 98129, 98131, 98132, 98133, 98134, 98136, 98138, 98139, 98141, 98144, 98145, 98146, 98148, 98151, 98154, 98155, 98158, 98160, 98161, 98164, 98165, 98166, 98168, 98170, 98171, 98174, 98175, 98177, 98178, 98181, 98184, 98185, 98188, 98189, 98190, 98191, 98194, 98195, 98198, 98199, 98110
Things To Check / Ask When You Calling To Request A Locksmith
Things To Check / Ask When You Calling To Request A Locksmith
- No extra cost for holidays and weekend
- Prompt and Responsive Locksmith
- Courteous Customer Agents
- Reliable and Responsive Locksmith Services
- Customer Satisfaction at its Finest
- If they have Warranty on the job & parts
- If the Locksmith is a local company
- If the Locksmith License Bonded & insured
- If the Locksmith available 24 Hours
- If Locksmith provide same day service
- If Locksmith doing a Free Quotation
- If Locksmith provide Emergency Service
Get in touch
Seattle Lock & Door